Skip to main content

Featured

Past and Peace

  It was the closure I never knew I needed, it came in a dream, and I woke up with the vividness still lingering in my mind. All the hurt deeply rooted in the unspoken pain I ignored for years was given a much-welcomed atonement. He came to me in a dream, we were both surprised to see each other, and I felt the emotions I once felt for him; the moment I saw him from afar; my heart raced with excitement and gladness, a moment where I thought I belonged to someone, I am his, he was mine, and everything around us went a blur. I would like to believe that the dream is the unspoken apology- my heart sought healing for a while until it numbed from waiting until I forgot that there was a wound that scarred my capacity to open myself to anyone again.   In that dream, the flashback came like a flood seeping through every crevice of the past we once shared; his smile brightened up the room, and I was reminded of how much I know him- and how much I don’t, and how much I wished everything didn’t e

My Road to Faith



There were a few endeavors I have encountered in the past few months that really trembled me to my core, and honestly, if it weren’t for these trials, I wouldn’t have known God the way I know him now. My life has finally found a center, a focus, and an origin, and that is Him, with Him and in Him.

I am so grateful for the people who were the instruments for this reckoning, to my best friends Katrin, Jobelle and Berna, and to my siblings and brother- in- law who stood by me in the most challenging journey of my life.

When I had my encounter, I felt the most profound blessing that cannot be explained by my own understanding. I accept God fully, with all my heart, soul, and with all my life.

Now, everywhere I go, I worship Him, I trust in him to keep me safe and I always devote my time to thank Him, because everything that I am is from His grace.

During one of the times I sought for him the most, I got this verse which became the foundation of my faith “With Him, all things are possible” and whatever it is that I am going through, all it takes is a prayer, with the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit, my peace always returns.

So if you are reading this, and you are going through a plight, let me share with you these verses that have been handed to me by all the people who have helped me in my road to faith.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding” Proverbs 3:5

 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11



He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10 

Comments

Popular Posts